To set up an integration with NGP VAN or EveryAction, you'll need to request an API key and add it to your Messaging account.
1. Login to you committee and go to
- Votebuilder: https://www.votebuilder.com/ApiIntegrations.aspx#/
- EveryAction: "API Integrations", then select Request an API key.
2. Select Request an API Key.
3. Complete the form (specify that the key will be used for Bluelink Messaging) and click Submit Request.
4. Once your API key has been provided, go to https://messaging.bluelink.org/admin, toggle to the Integrations tab, and select NGP VAN. You'll see a confirmation message, notifying you that you are being redirected to Lightrail.
5. At https://app.bluelink.org/van-integration, click Add Account under NGP VAN
6. Check the box allowing you to sync your NGP VAN integration with Bluelink Messaging. Enter your NGP VAN API key, then click Connect.
7. Once you've completed setting up your API key, sync your data from the Bluelink Messaging Integrations page, which can be accessed from the admin portal, under "Integrations", by clicking Sync NGP VAN integration.
Learn more about the data included in your Bluelink Messaging - NGP VAN sync.