To add users to Bluelink Messaging, click on “Settings” at the bottom of the sidebar and scroll to the bottom where it says “Users.” Click on "Users" to see the User Admin page.
There are 2 ways to add users:
Adding Individual Users
1. Click “Invite User.”
2. Complete fields in the Invite User form. Learn more about user roles in the Guide to User Roles.
3. If user will be texting, purchase a phone number by entering an area code
4. If user will be sending emails, check Enable Peer to Peer Email. Ensure the correct email is entered in From Email Address.
Bulk Adding Users
- Click “Bulk invite users” and upload a CSV file. (You can download a template file for guidance on formatting.)
- Choose your file and ensure fields are mapping correctly.
- Once your upload is complete, click "Send Invitations". If you purchase phone numbers in bulk, they will all be the same area code.
If there are no phone numbers in the area code you select, try a neighboring or nearby area code. You can always check back, as numbers may become available. Once you claim a number, you will own that number until you release it.