Need help? Start here.
- When I log into the app I get a "you are not an authorized user" message.
- Make sure you go going directly to app.groundbase.io to login. The invitation link is only good for one time use.
- Is it necessary to actually opt people out? Am I able to sync my opt outs in NGP VAN?
- YES! It is imperative that you complete opt out requests. Here is a guide on how to complete opt outs.
- If you have a NGP VAN integration set up, yes. However, while the specific number is opted out in Bluelink Messaging and My Campaign, we record opt-outs as "Do Not Text" canvass responses in My Voters.
NGP VAN integration
- I have my NGP VAN API key - can Bluelink set up my integration? How do I sync NGP VAN to Bluelink?
Purchase phone numbers
- I want to start sending messages, but I get an error message that says "please have the account admin assign you a phone number".
- Any account admin can assign numbers to other users. Just pick the area code you want the message to come from and click purchase phone number. A number in that area code will be randomly assigned. Here is a great article to walk you through the process.