Users can flag or escalate threads to an administrator.
- Navigate to the conversation in your inbox you wish to escalate.
- Click the flag symbol next to the contact's name. You will be asked to confirm your flag on the thread.
- Under the user's menu, administrators and standard users can select the Flagged Threads tab.
- When an admin clicks on a flagged thread, they will be taken to the flagged conversation in the reporters inbox. This ensures the messages are coming from the same number each time.
- To resolve a fladded thread, reclick the flag by the contacts name.