Before you create your pipeline, set up your BigQuery integration.
- Login to your Lightrail account and navigate to the Pipelines tab. Click Create Pipeline.
- Choose Bluelink Messaging as your Source and BigQuery as your Destination. Give your pipeline a unique name. Click Continue.
- Confirm the correct Bluelink Messaging account populates and click Continue.
- Select your BigQuery integration, enter in your GCP Project ID, Dataset ID, and Table Name.
- Choose how frequently you want your pipeline to run and select the time of of the sync. We recommend to run the pipeline immediately upon creation to make sure the run is successful. Click Continue.
- Confirm all of the pipeline details are correct and Create Pipeline.