Capture email opt ins that come in via a peer to peer text.
Setting up your email opt in form:
Learn how to setup a pre-filled form here!
Attach your email opt in form to a template in Bluelink Messaging.
1. In Bluelink Messaging, navigate to Questions and choose New Question.
2. Under Type, select External Form.
3. Name your form.
4. Paste the link to your form in the form URL field.
5. Click Create Form.
6. Go to your existing template or create a new template.
7. Under Questions, add the form you created.
8. Click Save.
How to capture email while texting:
9. In a conversation thread, click choose the external form you created in Step 2.
11. A form will populate with the recipient's information.
12. Click Submit
13. The response is saved and recorded in your form.
All steps are the same for Google Forms, Blue State Digital Forms, and NGP VAN forms.