You can use Bluelink Messaging tools to recruit for events, track build, and communicate with attendees before and after the event by sending confirm, thank you, and no show messages.
There are 2 ways to create events: (1) sync events from NGP VAN and (2) manually create events with Bluelink. For both methods, start with these steps:
- Click "Events" in the sidebar and then “New Event” in the upper right hand corner.
- You'll see two options: Manually add an Event and Sync Event.
Sync events from NGP VAN
If you already have a NGP VAN integration set up with Bluelink, you can sync your event information to Bluelink, add the event to a template, and sync responses back to your event in NGP VAN.
Make sure you have completed your NGP VAN sync before attempting to sync events.
- Select "Sync Event" and enter the NGP VAN Event ID of the event that you'd like to sync from NGP VAN.
- Click "Save & Sync".
Once the sync is complete you'll see the sync status on the "Events" page change to "Synced".
Events synced from NGP VAN must have a location in order for event statuses to be synced back to the correct contacts in NGP VAN.
Manually create events
- Complete the event creation form - the more information the better!
- If you already have a NGP VAN integration set up with Bluelink, you can sync the event you create in Bluelink back to NGP VAN.
Events must have a location if they are synced from or being synced back to NGP VAN, otherwise event statuses recorded in Bluelink will not sync properly to NGP VAN.