Organizers have the same permissions as Standard Users, except that the SMS campaigns they create must be approved by an Administrator before they can be activated and texted.
The campaign approval process looks like this for Organizers:
1. Create a campaign and review.
2. If everything looks good, click "Submit", which will submit the campaign to an Administrator.
3. Before a campaign has been approved, view it under Awaiting Approval tab in "Campaigns".
4. If the campaign is approved, you will get an email notification, including any notes the administrator has provided.*
You'll also see this in-app notification on your Dashboard.
5. If the campaign was rejected, you will get an email notification, including any notes the administrator has provided. If a campaign is rejected, you will need to create a new campaign that will also need to be approved.*
If you don't see an approval or rejection email in your Primary inbox, check "All Mail" or your "Promotions" tab.
6. If the campaign was approved, find the campaign in the app. If the status is "Open", you can activate it when you're ready to start texting.
7. Once the campaign has been activated, you will see it on your Dashboard and can start texting!