An Administrator must approve an Organizer's campaign before it can be activated and texted.
1. When an Organizer submits a campaign for approval, Administrators will get an in-app notification on their Dashboard.
2. Click "View Campaigns" or click "Campaigns" in the sidebar.
3. This will lead to the "Awaiting Approval" tab.
4. To view details about the campaign, like template and list, click on the name of the campaign.
5. If you want to approve the campaign, either:
- Check the box(es) next to the campaign(s) you want to approve, and click "Approve".
- While you're looking at the campaign details, click "Approve".
6. If you want to reject the campaign, first note that if a campaign is rejected, the Organizer must create a new campaign. If you still want to reject the campaign, either:
- Check the box(es) next to the campaign(s) you want to approve, click the 3 dots next to"Approve", and click "Reject Campaign".
- While you're looking at the campaign details, click the 3 dots next to"Approve", and click "Reject Campaign".
7. For approvals and rejections, you have the opportunity to leave a note or comments for the campaign creator. It's strongly recommended to leave notes if you reject a campaign, so the Organizer knows what they should do differently in the new campaign.
*Default comment: Great job! You're all set.
*Default comment: Your administrator didn't leave any feedback. Reach out to your administrator directly for next steps.