- Create a service account in Google BigQuery for Bluelink to use to initiate your sync.
- On step 2, select the role BigQuery Job User to assign to your new service account.
- Share the destination dataset with the service account created for Bluelink.
- Select your Google Cloud Project in the left panel.
- Find dataset in the left panel and click on it to select.
- After you click on the dataset, you will see and click Share Dataset.
- Under Add Members, enter the service account email.
- In the Select a Role dropdown, choose BigQuery Data Editor and click Add to finish.
- Find your service account in the list and open the Actions Menu
- Select Create Key
- Make sure Key Type is set to JSON and click Create.
- Once you click Create, a file will download.
- Copy the entire contents from the downloaded file and send to Bluelink using a One Time Secret.
- This will securely share the service account key, project ID, and dataset.