BigQuery Integration Setup
If this is for a connection to DNC Phoenix, please contact your state party or DNC support to grant Bluelink access.
Create Service Account
- Create a service account in Google BigQuery for Bluelink to use to initiate your sync.
- On step 2, select the role BigQuery Job User to assign to your new service account.
3. After you click on the dataset, you will see and click Share Dataset.
4. Under Add Members, enter the service account email.
5. In the Select a Role dropdown, choose BigQuery Data Editor and click Add to finish.
Download Secret Key
1. Find your service account in the list and open the Actions Menu.
2. Select Create Key.
a. Make sure Key Type is set to JSON and click Create.
3. Once you click Create, a file will download.
Upload Key to Bluelink
1. Login to Bluelink at https://app.bluelink.org, select Apps from the left menu.
2. Select the BigQuery icon and click "+ADD ACCOUNT" button in the upper right.
3. Give your integration a name and then copy and paste the contents of the secret key file you downloaded from Google into the large text box.
4. Click Connect.