Redshift Integration Setup
In order to setup a Redshift integration, you will need to allow-list an IP address. In the initial sync, table(s) will be created in the specified schema.
If you are a Civis user, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your static IP. Support at Civis will need to take the following steps to enable your setup of a sync.
- Allow-list the IP address provided to you by Bluelink in your Redshift cluster.
- Create a Redshift user with permissions to read, write, and create tables in the destination schema.
- For tighter security, you can use a specific schema for this data and only give permissions to that schema. If you do, make sure to send the schema name along with permissions.
- Login to Bluelink and select Apps. Select RedShift and Click ADD ACCOUNT.
4. Fill in your username, password and connection string and click CONNECT.